Our goal is to provide you with excellent care in a caring and professional environment. Toward that end, we use the most current periodontal procedures, instruments, medications, and sterilization techniques.
Every procedure is done with your comfort and safety in mind. We work closely with your general dentist to ensure you get the best possible care. We want you to be completely informed about your condition and encourage you to ask any questions you may have regarding your treatment and care.
After treatment, home care and medication instructions will be thoroughly explained. For your convenience, you will also be given printed instructions.
- What is Periodontal Disease?
- The Dental Consequences of Periodontal Disease
- The Medical Consequences of Periodontal Disease
- Periodontal Maintenance
- How is Periodontal Disease Treated?
- Patient Comfort
- Dental Implants
- Sinus Grafting for Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Ridge Augmentation
- Crown Lengthening
- Soft Tissue Grafting
- Aesthetic Crown Lengthening & Gingival Contouring
- Additional Resources on Dental Implants and Periodontal Disease